Friday, August 29, 2008

5:19AM PDST GOOD MORNING GOLD BUGS!

TODAY'S REPORTS: Personal income Consumer spending Core PCE price index Chicago PMI Consumer sentiment Today's reports ought to shake the market a bit...which way...who knows? Gold started its sell off at 4am pdst, rallied a bit and is now selling off on the open. After the reports it will do something else. Watch my charts and comments on them as I am far too busy to make detailed comments here during the day, although I will whenever I can find the time. The problem is, that as soon as I post a comment...the whole situation changes in the next second. It is better for me to make more general comments more seldom than the old play by play I used to do, due to this format, which takes more time, even though it has more features.