Thursday, August 14, 2008

5:00AM PDST GOOD MORNING GOLD BUGS!

TODAY'S REPORTS: Jobless claims Consumer price index Core CPI This morning's reports should move the market quite well, regardless of the "facts" they report. I am finding myself swamped with things to do and trade for myself as well.. You will find that I put a specific comment in the Title of the Charts I post.. and most of you by now should know that I consider Trendlines, Trendchannels, and Fibonacci the most important tools in the short term trading I do... The markets are now moving so fast and erratically, that it is almost impossible to post a comment that isn't worthless as fast as I post it... Almost the same for the charts... I will probably have to post comments less frequently, and speak more generally, than I have been doing. It's fairly easy to post a chart quickly, which is far more valuable to you than my comments, as "a picture" is worth a thousand words! Gold has moved up well over night adding on to yesterday's gains... Two scenarios are possible.. Gold can keep climbing and/or spike up... Or it can pull back to lock in the current profits made by lower buyers, and is also susceptible to being hit hard by the NY gold managers... The CPI figures will be their excuse, regardless of what is reported, as you have seen so often. The euro is being hit and has to a great degree disengaged from gold in recent trading.. It is basically going sideways after being knocked to the bottom of the range that Sinclair says has been manufactured for its allowable trading...for now! It will be over 1.60 on its way to 2.00 in months to come! Oil showed what it can do on rumor alone yesterday... so it is always a potential influence on gold, being denominated in dollars as it is. Gold is now ON ITS WAY BACK UP TO HIGHER HIGHS by the end of the year!

No comments: