Monday, August 11, 2008

GOLDTRADER IS VERY TIRED

I wore myself out yesterday at the Air Show and riding the Harley through the come home traffic. And gold is doing nothing worth watching right now... So I am going to get some needed sleep so I can do more reading tonight. I am going to start TWO NEW BLOGS! ONE FOR MY RECOMMENDED READINGS OF ARTICLES FOR YOU ALL TO DO. ONE FOR YOUR COMMENTS SO YOU CAN ALL POST ON THE MAIN PAGE LIKE WE USED TO DO OVER AT "NAZI-WATCH"! As you can tell, those of you who have tried to follow along on this blog format... Reading articles on a blog is difficult, due to formatting, etc. That and having to scroll through my daily gold comments to find articles is not pleasant, and is annoying, at least it is to me. On my Recommended Articles Blog, I will post only a brief EXCERPT from the article with its URL, so you can read it in its Original Form with all its associated link, etc. On the YOUR COMMENTS BLOG...you will be able to do what I do on my blogs.. You will ALL BE AUTHORS! and be able to post your own Titles and comments in the same form as you see on this blog.... I will created those TWO NEW BLOGS tonight! So check back in later! Until then, stop watching gold and go out in the sunshine, as summer will wane soon and you will be putting your warm clothes back on! NAP TIME FOR GT...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

pericles said...

GT-

i'm looking forward to the new comment format. Even tho I'm a techie, I find the blogging format difficult to use as a communication medium.

GOLDTRADER said...

pericles...

I understand, but I think I have figured out how to overcome that..

Plus we can all have fun overdoing font sizes and colors until we hate each other!

GT