Saturday, September 6, 2008

GT's MOST IMPORTANT COMMENT SO FAR

To all of you who have chosen to follow my comments on both MarketWatch, and now on these blogs... I want you all to know that I have done my very best to warn you about what is coming. This weekend, as the news flows in about the Guv'mint Takeover of Fannie and Freddie, which is nothing but an acknowledgement of their complete BANKRUPTCY, and therefore the BANKRUPTCY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA... I caution you all to keep yourselves grounded in the FUNDAMENTALS we have discussed since I created the GOLDTRADER SITES for you all to have access to the unabashed TRUTH of our collective predicament. I AM NOT AN ORACLE, NOR CAN I PREDICT THE FUTURE TO A DATE CERTAIN... But I am sure that MONDAY SEPTEMBER 8TH, 2008 will go down in HISTORY as the day that the World finally had its face shoved into the CREAM PIE OF TRUTH that all fiat currencies are now essentially WITHOUT VALUE and that... GOLD IS THE UNIVERSAL STORE OF WEALTH for the days ahead of us. Monday, the markets will move DRAMATICALLY... in one of two directions... They will move so fast that I will have no time to even print out a chart or make a comment that will serve you properly in the slightest degree. But I will attempt to do what I can to keep you attuned to THE TRUTH of what will be happening as the world markets adjust between THE SPIN and THE TRUTH. The Dollar could skyrocket, momentarily, and gold could plunge. OR...the OPPOSITE could occur, which would be the most logical thing to happen, and therefore...THE LEAST LIKELY! Don't do anything foolish with your PM holdings because ULTIMATELY... GOLD WILL PREVAIL! Do your best to keep up with the unfolding drama on Sunday and keep THE FUNDAMENTALS close to your hearts and minds... as it will determine whether or not you survive in any degree of comfort and human decency the complete TERROR of what is about to transpire. I CANNOT STATE THIS EMPHATICALLY ENOUGH... THE WORST IS ABOUT TO BECOME REALITY! MAY THE FORCE THAT CREATED THIS EXISTENCE BE KIND TO YOU! GT