Saturday, January 31, 2009

ANOTHER ARTICLE BY KARL

When I was 23, and thought I had gotten my girlfriend pregnant (she wasn't, just a young hysterical, hormonally off schedule young lady), I asked my father, (who had divorced my mother when I was two years old and had moved to Arizona to get away from her), for some money to get an abortion in Mexico,(That's where you went in 1967), he gave me his only 'fatherly advice' (I had almost no interaction with him in my entire life). He said, "keep your pecker in your pants!" I never forgot that advice. I didn't follow it...but I never forgot it. I returned the check he sent me, uncashed. Here's the link to Karl's article. http://market-ticker.denninger.net/archives/760-What-The-Nation-Is-Up-Against.html CREDIT TO GEIST FOR THE LINK

No comments: