Thursday, January 29, 2009

THURSDAY 1/29/09 TO ALL MY READERS

You've probably noticed that my postings on this blog have been slowing lately. I AM EXHAUSTED! Beyond the normal things I have to do, and all the winter problems, I have managed to enter some trades that required me to monitor them over night to prevent getting wiped out. Last night was one such night. In the last three days, I would be lucky to have gotten more than four hours sleep, AND NOT CONSECUTIVE HOURS! I will certainly get back to posting more regularly as Spring approaches and lightens up the winter duties and problems I have to deal with. Each weekend I intend to do things which I have been postponing because I simply HAVE to recharge my batteries and get a few hours of mental downtime. Having only Saturday and a part of Sunday before the markets open up again, leaves me very little time to have a life away from in front of a computer screen. Bear with me. I will find a way to more efficiently provide you with critical information and insight into the developing catastrophe that is slowly consuming us all. By now, you regular readers should be developing minds of your own so that you should be able to see what is happening all by yourselves. You already know how to deal with it, regardless of your financial positions. You simply have to do what you have to do with what you have. In the end, what will happen will happen. There is no guarantee of a happy ending in life. In fact, few endings are happy. Your choice is to leave this life having handled your affairs with responsibility so you don't leave unnecessary burdens on your loved ones who WILL be surviving you and will be FORCED to deal with conditions far worse than you will have to endure.

3 comments:

wernerul said...

Dear GT: I understand you are exhausted. I am here every day. I learn a lot from you and the others the last year and the information I get from all the internet pages you and all gave me helps me to be informed what is going on. You realy dont need to post things every day. Take a breath. Best regards and take care.
Wernerul.

Anonymous said...

Amen!
Hey GT - rest well - stay warm!
I hope you didn't SHORT Gold ;-)
Hopefully, the move this week did you well.
Wasn't it just a week or two ago we were at low $700's and the naysayers were talking crap about gold going to $300 to $600. My, oh my, what a difference a few days can make! Last I looked we're knocking on $930 today. We're so close to hitting new highs now in January, can you imagine where we'll be by March?
No, not an Internment Camp! Seriously, get some rest but not as much as Rip Van Winkle. Hell, you miss a lot in 20 years! I know how you feel with lack of sleep. If I had to shovel and such and deal with the Winter, on top of dealing with a newborn baby I would be a total Zombie! Rest well and have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

To All...
Thanks for the consideration of my plight.

Just didn't want you to think I was
shirking my duties here on the blog.

Some days I just want to lay in bed and watch TV and not think about what's going on.

Unfortunately, my brain never stops seeing everything through the filter of what I know.

Kind of like watching sheep line up in the chute to the slaughter pen.