Friday, January 9, 2009

FRIDAY 1/9/09

You've all probably noticed I haven't posted much on this blog for a while. That's because I have been occupied with clearing snow and fixing the damage to my RV Jacks. Very little time to do anything but trade and sleep. Gradually, I will get back to having time to do more reading and posting of important articles for you to read. You should all be aware of the many authors that I recommend you read every day and be reading them already. Circumstances are changing so rapidly...for the worse...that you can't afford to be unaware of the slightest things that are transpiring as our economy, and culture, slip into the pit of no return. Jim Sinclair has recently posted that the DOLLAR IS DEAD ann that, if you don't have some gold by now, you will suffer greatly within SIX MONTHS! No more time to gamble. BUY YOUR GOLD AND SURVIVAL GOODS NOW! Have a productive weekend as you tidy up and fortify up your survival fortresses.

No comments: