Tuesday, May 12, 2009

WELCOME TO ALL THOSE VISITORS FROM TONY'S SITE

I recommend you scroll down to my first posts from way back when, and see what I have been doing. My posts here have become fewer do to less time and the fact that most articles are making their way to an abundance of other sites, so I expect that those of you who are putting in the time each day to find THE TRUTH about what's happening in our world, will have found most articles before I post them. ABOVE ALL, I recommend JSMINESET.COM AND...INFORMATIONCLEARINGHOUSE.INFO THEDAILYRECKONING.COM is great for keeping current and a fun read. There is so much news out there it is almost impossible to read it all, but the main thread of the news is that WE ARE ALL FUCKED! So do your best to prepare for THE WORST as it is just around the corner.

No comments: