Friday, January 8, 2010

GT FALLS ASLEEP FOR ALMOST 7 HOURS WITHOUT ROUSING ONCE.

Strange...very strange.

I rested my eyes about 10am pst and didn't wake up until about 4:30pm pst.

Lately, I have been dropping off for an hour or two for some much needed sleep,

but SEVEN HOURS without waking once!  Time simply disappeared!

When your body needs REM sleep...it doesn't ASK you for it...IT TAKES IT!

I had to check all the clocks and even my computer calendar to believe what time it was.

My trading platform showed that trading had continued to the 2:15pm pst close,

so a little bit of reality was discovered.

This must be what it's like to die in your sleep.

So folks, if one day you never see me post again, I might have just gone in to a

permanent Rip Van Winkle Deep Sleep.

At least I feel somewhat refreshed.

No comments: