Friday, August 8, 2008

5:00AM PDST GOOD MORNING GOLD BUGS!

TODAY'S REPORTS: Productivity ALL AT 5:30AM PDST Unit labor costs Wholesale inventories HOLY SHIT! Opened my eyes around 3am looked at my laptop and thought I'd lost my mind... I probably have, but that's beside the point. Gold has completely fallen out of bed as the news says that Asia sold off stocks and the kitchen sink, due to the Dow sell off in the U.S. yesterday? Thus gold goes DOWN? Yeah, right.. I feel like I'm reading a foreign language you have to read BACKWARDS and UPSIDE DOWN whenever I read the "financial news"... Pravda was more honest! It looks, once again, like the BIG BOYS are going to manipulate the markets until they have choked out every honest investor still breathing! This is the "seasonal" wipe out that makes you wonder if all of Austrian Economics is bullshit! Well, NO! IT IS NOT! And you are going to see why not very soon when the lid is lifted off this steaming pot called GOLD! You can only hold your finger over a streaming hose just so long before the pressure wins! more shortly...

No comments: