Thursday, August 7, 2008

5:10 AM PDST GOOD MORNING GOLD BUGS!

PLEASE NOTICE THE POSTING AREA JUST BELOW THAT I WILL RE-CREATE EACH DAY SO YOU CAN HAVE A COMMON AREA TO POST AMONG YOURSELVES! Gold has moved up once again as soon as NY gold closes at 10:30 am pdst... Very little pull back at all in the slow run up. Expect it to get bombed in ten minutes as gold enters NY. TODAY'S REPORTS: Jobless claims 5:30 AM PDST Pending home sales 7AM PDST Consumer credit NOON PDST Please DO POST WHEN YOU COME TO THIS BLOG, so I will know who has made it. If you have any trouble with it just email me at GOLDTRADERRR@GMAIL.COM

5 comments:

pericles said...

GT-

pericles here. I'm still learning how to use the blog site.

Anonymous said...

Just lurking...from Terrapin Station

GOLDTRADER said...

pericles...

You already know how to do all you can do...

Just click on the "comment" link, hopefully in the Daily Comment Post Area, so I don't have to search all over the blog for comments,
and post your comment...

If everyone will do that...
then you all will be able to see each other's comments in the same place without having to search for them..

GT

Lurkers welcome..just let me know when you've been here so I know I'm not just typing for the hell of it!

Anonymous said...

gt

i was here...

GOLDTRADER said...

anonymous...

If you're anonymous...

why tell me you were here?

At least leave a UserName!