Thursday, September 11, 2008

GT REQUESTS OF ALL WHO VISIT THIS BLOG

Things are starting to move very fast in this World and its Markets. It has become abundantly clear to me that I cannot possibly keep up with both my personal trading, which is mandatory for me to survive, but to also effectively transmit time sensitive information to those of you who have come to appreciate my contributions to our community of those who wish to survive this debacle. It is just not physically possible for me to read everything I need to read, along with following the markets in real time, and also post comments as well as charts all at the same time. I will continue to post the charts, with their brief comments in the heading, which should be enough for those of you who understand how I trade in the short term. It has NEVER been my intention to turn any of you into short term traders, because that is definitely as lethal as playing Russian Roulette...YOU WILL LOSE EVENTUALLY! There are a few websites that I consider DAILY MUST READS. Those are: JSMINESET.COM (read everything and expand all articles and read them entirely, and be sure to follow Dan Norcini's comments on his Daily Afternoon Chart. CULTUREOFLIFENEWS.COM Elaine Meinel Supkis is quite simply BRILLIANT and is willing to expound upon those areas of life (such as MAGIC and CONSPIRACY) that play a part in the lives of those ELITES that have been trying to control this planet since the beginning of time. Historically, she provides insights you won't find anywhere else on such a regular basis...How she does it all every day is simply amazing. INTELLIGENCEFORECASTER.COM Bob Chapman has posted some of the most concise and well written explanations of how the markets are currently moving the dollar and other entities, that I have found so far. He doesn't post everyday, but you must at least check his website for new posts. ICH.ORG (INFORMATIONCLEARINGHOUSE.ORG) Tom Feeley puts out one of the most comprehensive lists of current articles, which you can scan through for what interests you...AND YOU DAMN WELL BETTER BE SAVING HIS DAILY EMAILS FOR LATER REFERENCE...that I have found. He posts articles by people that you won't find anywhere else unless you know where to look. For now these should keep you plenty busy. It is a poor use of my time to digest all these sources and regurge them back to you. Besides, you all need to know how to do what I do, in case I drop dead from stress and lack of sleep. Pass this information around as widely as you can so others will trip over it. That's how I find most everything I have found valuable. As you all know, when you most need to find something...it shows up somehow...just because your eyes are now looking for it. MAKE MY TOOLS AND COMMENTS AVAILABLE FOR OTHERS TO TRIP OVER DURING THEIR SEARCH FOR TRUTH! I will continue to post as much as possible, but I just can't get this new style of reporting and commenting to speed up to the degree I require to be effective. There are many computer glitches that have developed on two of the FOUR BLOGS I am running and it is not easy, using BLOGGER, to find the solution. But I will find the fixes. You may have noticed the posting time at the bottom of my COMMENTS doesn't change during the day and that I have lost the ability to highlite in color or increase font size beyond capital letters. So, when you post your comments of TALKBACKTOGOLDTRADER, post the time and time zone of your post in the body of your post so I can get some idea of the time lag between your posts and my reading them. The posted time makes no sense if I don't know what time zone you are in. Also, links don't highlite and are not "clickable". Blogger has many problems, and a very shakey knowledge base, and relies mostly on a HELPER GROUP for answer, and subject threads are not grouped very well according to subject, which makes it very time consuming to search for solutions. In a separate issue, I also notice that the posters over on MarketWatch's gold threads are about as divided as the general public is over abortion and other 50/50 divisive subjects. They all talk around the central issue of INFLATION BY THE GUV'MINT as the main cause of all our current economic problems, and babble endlessly about all the "symptoms" and love to blast one another for the idiocy of their contrary positions. Such is life in the street. The Guv'mint couldn't have hoped for a more stupid citizenry to dupe. Isn't it a bit sad/comical that MW got rid of old GOLDTRADER just when the public needed our Group the most?