Thursday, November 13, 2008

THURSDAY 11/13/08

I haven't been posting too much the last few days because I am simply exhausted from pushing myself too hard with insufficient sleep. I have been getting more sleep in the morning and am feeling better. I just needed to get away from this mess as it was wearing me down. Winter is coming and I'm still way behind on the projects I need to finish before the snows hit. Hopefully, I will be able to get them done on the Thanksgiving Holiday, as I only get Saturdays and half of Sunday to get anything done, and something always seems to pop up and steal that time too. I'm hoping that gold will take off as we approach the Comex Dec Gold contract First Notice on Nov 28th. Usually it would be on Nov 30th, but that falls on Sunday, so they've moved it to Friday the 28th. Today's sell off and big rally on the close and into the afternoon trading shows us that there are buyers just waiting for really low prices to buy back in. Also, the Dollar fell significantly at the end of the gold session as the Dow rose, so it appears the Dollar has pushed about as high as it's going to go. Just how fast it will fall will be interesting to watch, as these markets don't piddle around anymore. When they rise or fall, they do so in a big way. You are all going to be shocked to see how fast gold is going to rise when the World finally comes together and finally accepts that the Dollar is DEAD! I should be rested by this weekend when I hit the BIG 64 on Nov 16th. The lyrics, "Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm 64?" have more meaning now, and I already know the answer... "NO!" It's so comforting to realize that our Guv'mint and all the leaders I've had throughout my life haven't given a shit about the people of our country, regardless of the Oath to the Constitution they all took to uphold that document. Just goes to show you, you can't trust anyone with your life but yourself.

2 comments:

pericles said...

Goldtrader,

you asked awhile back - who reads my postings? I'm letting you kow I read your postings.

-pericles

Anonymous said...

pericles...

Thanks for posting that.