Sunday, February 15, 2009

February 15 - 2009 Obama Turns US Over To ‘New World Order’ On February 17th

URL TO ARTICLE: http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1207.htm I read Sorcha Faal ONLY because he/she (there is speculation as to who this person really is) brings up very interesting points that I find nowhere else. Quite often his/her message sounds crazy and outrageous and many statements made seem to blow simple occurances out of all proportion. I read it all with a critical eye. So don't think I BELIEVE it all. I present this to you so you can at least have your interest piqued as to what MAY BE HAPPENING. I personally, tend to believe that the worst is ABSOLUTELY ABOUT TO HAPPEN. It's just the details and timing that I don't always agree with. But it is absolute TRUE that the ILLUMINATI's GRAND SCHEME to control the world in a NEW WORLD ORDER is being pushed forward in RUSH MODE while they have the world's peoples in panic mode because of the economic crisis that they engineered for just this purpose. Be sure to click on all the links in this article. And read CRITICALLY, but DO be concerned. What O'Bomb'a has already done is just an extension of the disaster of the Bush years in power. The elites of this world will NEVER give up their control of the mechanisms of POWER or of THE TRUE WEALTH of this planet.

No comments: