Tuesday, February 17, 2009

GT HAVING COMPUTER AND BLOG PROBLEMS TODAY

I'm posting this on my one good computer that will bring up a correct form to post on Blogger. My usual machine is giving me all sorts of crazy problems. I have to do a complete system restore today. I have several important articles to post but can't get them across to this computer right now as they are from emails that I only receive on the troublesome computer. I am starved for time and sleep so I can't post anything more today until I get the problems fixed. You can still post on the blogs and I can put up a general headline as on TALKBACKTOGOLDTRADER, so feel free to do that. I can respond to your post, but don't have the time until later after I fix my computer, which is going to take a long time what with backups, etc.

No comments: