Thursday, September 18, 2008

4:45AM PDST GOOD MORNING GOLD BUGS!

TODAY'S REPORTS: Jobless claims Philly Fed Leading indicators Well, I tried to stay up all night to monitor this market, as I finally lifted the short leg of my hedge late last night, but only made it until just before 2:00AM PDST before I just HAD to close my eyes for an hour. The alarm went off at 3:00am and I hit the snooze button. Another hour and a half later I opened my eyes in a daze praying that the market hadn't moved against me. It had been higher, to 88950, but has pulled back from there and is now moving up again. The news that the Central Banks of the World have agreed to inject about $180 BILLION (DOWN from the original $360 BILLION proposed)into the ECONOMIC BLOOD STREAM of the World began last night around 10pm pdst. CNBC is easier to watch in the LATE NIGHT, as all the American coked out fools aren't babbling. But everyone was VERY excited about the newest economic event, somewhat like if a Martian Space Ship had landed on the White House Lawn. Far too many of even the older commenters would say, "I've never seen anything like this in my career!"...Hell, I have...twice! This is the old "burn the Dollar down" scenario that Sinclair has predicted would happen. The nuts will flood the World with paper before they will ever admit they have screwed up and killed the World and don't have a clue what they're doing. The WORST would be that they DO KNOW what they're doing and their intention all along was to murder a couple of BILLION of us to de-populate the world to allow the limited resources of the Earth to be consumed by THEM. It's the age-old CONSPIRACY of the Illuminati/Freemason running the World from behind the Curtain... I believe it completely. The Euro has been climbing well all the way up to 1.4542, but is now at 1.4475. The Dollar sank last night to .7731 but is now at .7761 or so. Good for gold. Let's pray that gold skyrockets on the opening and just keeps going simply because the World now knows that The United States IS BANKRUPT! Read Elaine Meinel Supkis...she is eloquent! It's 5AM PDST...Time for Charts. Good luck to you all. I will be very busy protecting my open long position, so charts may be few until later in the day.