Thursday, July 31, 2008

10:00AM PDST

Gold is forming an up trend channel here which normally would resolve down. but because of the price level gold is at plus this morning's strong up action I have to believe it is going up from here Although it certainly is playing games with me right now going just up to where I bought it and then pulling back like it's teasing me...what's new? A half hour before the close and gold needs to start moving up from here or it will sell off It is now, once again, moving slightly above the top down trend line and pulling back as it keeps making higher highs and lower lows within the uptrend channel The Dow is backing off from its highs Oil is off some more into the 123s Bonds still in the 115s Euro is still hanging around the lows made after its big run up earlier with gold at 1.5550 The dollar is still in the same range it's been in for hours at .73445 I need a nap...bad!

No comments: