Saturday, August 2, 2008

INTERESTING COMMENT BY "mos" ON THE MARKETWATCH PUBLIC GOLD THREAD

"mos On a separate note regarding goldtrader(rrr) and whatever other accounts he made, while I disagree with many of his opinions, inexplicably has his posts continually deleted by marketwatch and is pursued by some users relentlessly. It's not necessary, some people need to calm down and back off. People can post what they want, you can adamantly disagree with it, but tormenting someone is not cool." GT sez: mos sent me a nice email that was lost in the deletions of my accounts by MW. If someone would like to email him to post it or email to someone, I would be glad to post it here. Mos can be a repetitious, and unrelenting poster of "one thought posting", but he has the class to say he appreciated my contributions to the dialogue... A hard fella to enjoy debating with, but still has some redeeming qualities...
He should take a long vacation from posting though...

No comments: