Friday, August 1, 2008

AFTER THE CLOSE 11:30 AM PDST

NEW BLOG CHART POSTED As you can see from the chart just posted, gold only retraced to 91650 on the first pullback, then a little shy of that to 91680 on the last pull back which is a 61.8% retracement of the whole morning's up move from 91030 to 926. Gold has now just broken up and out of the downtrend channel (white lines) and is testing the top line for support. You can see that the up retracement of the move down in the white downtrend channel that gold will retrace back up to 92370 (75%) before once again pulling back, thus creating the see-saw pattern that all commodities make as they trade. What happens for the rest of the afternoon until gold trading ceases at 2:15 PM PDST... is anyone's guess...
I hope it's up....of course! I will be posting more articles over the weekend as I find the time... I'm still behind in my projects that MUST be done before winter hits us again... and that is not far from now up here in North Idaho...
Losing daylight and having cold and rain as fall approaches further curtails my outside work time...
so I have to get moving on my projects and I only have Saturdays to do it and still be able to get a little down time on Sunday before trading starts up again on Sunday afternoon at 3PM PDST. Plus I am ailing from a bad knee that I had replaced a few years ago (both are replaced) and I have metal rods in my back from a hot parachute landing in 1993...
so you can see I am a wreck and not getting any younger or more flexible... All you younger people...I'm warning you... DON'T HURT YOUR BODIES! IT ONLY HURTS MORE AS YOU GET OLDER! And with the cost of medical anything right now...
you don't even want to consider what will be available to you when the economy crashes.... And I almost don't want to think about what is going to happen to all our ELDERLY in this country...
as I have been through the rest home option with my 94 year old great aunt in the 1990s and it cost us almost $4000 PER MONTH for just barely acceptable care in a rest home that didn't stink like piss.
And I'm still not sure they didn't leave her in agony a good deal of the time, because, by law, they were only required to turn her over every TWO HOURS!
How would you like to be all crippled up from a stroke and have to lay in one position for TWO HOURS with a bed sore they didn't tell me about
and for which they were trying to charge us TWO DOLLARS EACH
for a little 4by4 guaze bandage to put over it! Yes folks, if you think you are going to be treated like anything other than garbage from now on, YOU ARE CRAZY! I have been through it all and KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN! NOBODY IS GOING TO DO ANYTHING FOR YOU except
TRY TO GET RID OF YOU! YOU ARE NOW....A PROBLEM TO THIS COUNTRY....AS YOU GET OLDER! Nobody cares what you know... You just eat too much and are hanging around too long! Have a happy weekend!

3 comments:

goldmelter said...

GT
i had ba knee replaced in oct 07
and have other rods in me . but what the doctors dont tell you is that these knees can get infection on them and since there is no blood supply to the fiber/ comps. -then there is no way to kill the infection.. so every time my knee starts to ache a lot, i start worring .. and as far as growing old,, well i smoke two packs a day so i will be off this DIRTY ROCK..long before i will ever go to a nursing home. I WONT FIGHT CANCER, when it is time to go ill be ready...i just got to retire early so i can enjoy the good things on this big rock/earth...
and iam still climbing poles/ but where eles can i make 30$ an hour...

pericles said...

Have an excellent weekend yourself GT!

GOLDTRADER said...

goldmelter...

I have an excellent medical policy

A Glock 45 or my Mossberg shotgun!

Nothing like an Ernest Hemmingway to solve the problem...

and pericles...
thanks for the well wishes

Go to GT's Group and see what MW
has done to it and voice your opinion STRONGLY at the Group site.

CSPAN'S INTERNET FOLLIES
is where the group regulars will
meet from now on...

Let GT's GROUP REMAIN as a monument to what I tried to do.

My best...
GT