Thursday, July 31, 2008

11:00AM PDST

NEW BLOG CHART POSTED Well, I just couldn't wait to trade something and got in early, after I told you all exactly where gold was going... AND IT JUST DID! gold went down to very close to the 75% retrace point at 92080 so far hitting 92150...four ticks above where I had an order placed earlier but was too impatient to wait for it... (see blog chart) Now my contracts are in the hole what I should be making, as gold is now probably going to go up the rest of the afternoon and into the night. Such is the life of a trader.... Not much has changed except Oil has moved back up into the 124s The Dow is headed down now And gold is acting like it wants to move up from here! I HAVE READ ALL YOUR COMMENTS but have been simply swamped by all the things it takes to do this and trade and eat and sleep, etc. I WILL BE POSTING ARTICLES AT NIGHT THAT ARE IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO READ TO KEEP CURRENT. I will post answers to your comments as appropriate and/or necessary AT NIGHT...when things slow down for me and I have had a recharge nap. You see my pattern of posting CHARTS into the night, which will continue... THANKS to all of you who have come here with me and to all those who have helped in the transition (shortsweetsimple, cspanjunkie, geist, goldmelter) I don't miss much of anything... so don't think that because your name isn't mentioned you are not thanked, and your loyalty isn't appreciated... IT IS! I especially thank geist for posting my Comments Thread today... "just to keep the torch lit" I hope you'll do it every morning, like raising the flag, just to let them know who created the group, even though you folks are the one's who really created The Group yourselves just by showing up ,to the place I built, and seeing that you aren't alone in your thoughts and beliefs... THEIR ARE MANY OF US who just haven't found a way to organize! This isn't any tribute to me, because as you all know by now, I'm just a grumpy old fart who is tired of the BULLSHIT we have to endure 24 hours a day in this society as our Guv'mint bleeds us all to death while it plunders the Country for every last penny and resource. AND WOULDN'T YOU JUST KNOW IT.... GOLD JUST HIT 92080 ON THE BUTTON! SHEESH! Nap time now...

No comments: