Friday, August 1, 2008

8:55 AM PDST

NEW BLOG CHART POSTED
Well, like I told you it could, gold is now in the process of taking it all back
just like always.
Gold has retraced more than 50% of the entire morning's move
and is going lower as I type this by hitting 91650
I have been very busy helping another member of Goldtrader's Group
set up her own GROUP on MW.
You will see BIG CHANGES coming soon.
The weekend will give me some time to finish the job.
GOLDTRADER'S GROUP should become a GHOST TOWN
when I'm through with it....
I hope you will all cooperate with me...
GOLDTRADER'S GROUP is MY BABY!
Nothing to do right now with gold as all that is taking place is profit taking
and shorts screwing those who bought in at the top of today's runup.
Time is starting to free up now so I will have a little more time to analyse
the other markets to see what has transpired today...
Basically, things went up and down in the short term...
but...GOLD IS ON ITS WAY BACK UP
as you will be able to see when I post the BIG PICTURE CHARTS

No comments: