Thursday, July 31, 2008

JULY 31, 2008 5:00AM PDST

GOOD MORNING GOLD BUGS! Well, some of you made it I see... It's been quite a journey so far.... NO LANGUAGE POLICE HERE FOLKS! SPEAK IT LIKE YOU THINK IT! Thanks to shortsweetsimple for her posting of my location yesterday which was removed by MW by this morning... Imagine, they will even remove SOMEBODY ELSE'S threads/posts just to get even with me... Yet ungar506 gets to keep posting his filth and nonsense and locke gets to keep his irritating crap..(hey, look...no asterisks!) Cspanjunkie will continue her posting at GOLDTRADER'S GROUP As I haven't figured out yet how to post anything but my own stuff here in a fashion that will be easily visible to those visiting this blog. She posted our new location this morning for the Group... Now let's see how long it takes MW to DELETE IT! Your comments to me will be under my posts where it says "comments" They won't be as visible to everyone though.... So keep posting over on GOLDTRADER'S GROUP and don't let the PRICKS take over the Group....! GOLDTRADER'S GROUP was my creation that was making some good headway until the PRICKS kept eating away at it and I/we couldnt' get rid of them because MW'S policies are INSANE... Typical Police State Censorship Nazi crap run by corporate monkeys!

No comments: