Wednesday, July 30, 2008

GOLDTRADER'S NEW COMMENT BLOG

This is where it's all going to happen from now on folks PASS THE WORD AROUND BY POSTING IT ALL OVER MARKET WATCH'S THREADS... I can't do it because MW will just waste more of my time, and yours, deleting everything I post...but you can post all you want... I have some of our group members that will post what I want to get posted on the GOLDTRADER'S GROUP THREAD so when you see somebody asking you to do something or go to another site for info... I ASKED THEM TO DO IT FOR ME! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL IN THE TRANSITION!

6 comments:

goldmelter said...

to GT
FROM GOLDMELTER--SO YOU GOT YOU DID IT .. WELL MW IS GOING TO LOSE ALOT OF VIEWERS, AND THAT IS WHAT THIER ADVITISERS PAY THEM FOR ..
I WILL COMPLAIN TO THOSE THAT RUN ADS ON MW..

KSoren8546 said...

ok..I'm here. Where is everybody?

pericles said...

I'm here also. Pericles from mw

GOLDTRADER said...

Welcome to my New House

Ain't it purdy?

geist said...

hey.. everyone... hey GT..

cspan posted the link wrong.. its not goldtradercomments@blogspot.com

Its goldtradercomments.blogspot.com

so.. are we always going to post on you last entry?

geist said...

This blog is confusing

hard to navigate ... If we go to www.goldtradercomments.blogspot.com will we automaticly be sent to the most recent daily activity??