Thursday, July 31, 2008

6:21AM PDST

Gold feels like it is going to pull back here after slowing down and pulling back just above the 75% point at 933 gold made it to 9345 I sold out with a market order and made bus fare and then gold went back up making me feel foolish for having sold but as I type this it is making down strokes that will make others sell too as it is not moving up strongly anymore...so now I feel better... Either way my account is mine again to trade more easily... I only lost out on many many thousands of dollars of profit I should have made on yesterday's down move if I hadn't held on to this recent position... which made a quick couple thousand in just the first few minutes after I bought yesterday on the opening before gold crashed... Uh oh...gold is moving back up now...this is a pisser!

No comments: