Monday, October 6, 2008

1:40PM PDST GT IS BACK WITH NOT MUCH ACCOMPLISHED

Spent 3 hours finding out that our Medical Community is filled with money hunger pricks. My doctor was filled up today, emergency room is $200-500 entry fee depending on which chute they send you down, and usually not much gets accomplished. I went to the pharmacy and bought a bottle of "Ass Blaster" Phosphate Laxative that they give you before a colonoscopy. No free cork included! Forgot to get some adult diapers, but a towel will have to do. The directions say it should go to work with in 30 minutes to six HOURS! Must be produced by the Cable Company...(we'll be there sometime between 8 and 5)! I hope this is just the result of eating too much white flour in the vanilla and lemon oreo cookies I've been having with my coffee in the morning. Just sitting in front of a computer all day doesn't exercise the old Tube very much. Also went to the health food section of our Fred Meyer Store and got some Bran, some Brewer's Yeast, and a bag of apples and some cantaloupe. Ate one of the apples on the way home and the pain came back big time. I was almost ready to turn around and go to the emergency room, but by the time I got home and stood up the pain has now subsided. I sure hope this is something minor, but at my age, I've been wondering what is going to finally get me. I see that I should have made $5000 per contract on this morning's move, but instead, I only got $500 each. Hell, I could have bought a new intestine if I'd hung on!