Sunday, October 5, 2008

7: 40PM PDST SUNDAY WARNING TO MY READERS...

I am having some distressing pains this evening that require me to go to the doctor tomorrow after the day market closes, unless they become too severe before then. I also have to take one of my cats to the vet between 8 and 8:30am pdst for a minor surgery on the eye that was removed a month ago due to a tumor. The biggest problem is that I have contracts open that are not in profit, and I don't want to take a loss on them or let them fall any further. I can always do a spread on them with another contract month, but that month is Feb09, a very low volume month right now. Whatever happens, I will post charts and comments until I have to leave and will tell you when my last chart is. If for any reason I have to have surgery, I will take my laptop with me to the hospital and continue to the best of my ability. This all could be nothing, but it sure hurts. It's a pain in my left abdomen, so it's not appendicitis, which is on the right. It's more than likely an intestinal problem such as diverticulitis. Diverticulitis is a condition in which diverticuli in the colon rupture. The rupture results in infection in the tissues that surround the colon (large intestine). For further info on this condition, go to: http://www.medicinenet.com/diverticulosis/article.htm